Reflective Meditation on
Attracting Money for
After achieving a positive and intended personality quietness formulate clearly to
yourself and in your own words, answers to the following questions:
1. If money is one of the most important things needed today for spiritual work, what
is the factor which is at present deflecting it away from the work of Hierarchy?
2. What is my personal attitude towards money? Do I regard it as a great and possible
spiritual asset, or do I think of it in material terms?
3. What is my personal responsibility in regard to money which passes through my hands?
Am I handling it as a disciple of the Masters should handle it?
1. Ponder on the redemption of humanity through the right use of money. Visualize the
money in the world today as:
a. Concretized energy, at present largely used for purely material purposes and for the
satisfaction (where the individual is concerned) of purely personal desires.
b. Visualize money as a great stream of flowing golden substance, passing out of the
control of the Forces of Materialism into the control of the Forces of Light.
2. Then say the following invocative prayer, with focussed mental concentration and a heartfelt
desire to meet spiritual needs:
"O Thou in Whom we live and move and have our being, the Power that can
make all things new, turn to spiritual purposes the money in the world; touch the hearts
of men everywhere so that they may give to the work of the Hierarchy that which has
hitherto been given to material satisfaction. The New Group of World Servers needs money
in large quantities. I ask that the needed vast sums may be made available. May this
potent energy of Thine be in the hands of the Forces of Light."
3. Then visualize the work to be done by those groups which claim your present
allegiance, or any other groups which you know are attempting to carry out the
Hierarchical Plan. Then, through the creative imagination and by an act of the will, see
untold and unlimited sums of money pouring into the hands of those who seek to do the
4. Then say aloud, with conviction and emphasis:
"He for Whom the whole world waits has said that whatsoever shall be asked
in His Name and with faith in the response will see it accomplished."
Remember at the same time that "faith is the substance of things hoped
for and the evidence of things not seen." Then add:
for the needed money for . . . . . .
and can demand it because . . . . . . . .
"From the Center which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out.
And may it seal the door where evil dwells."
5. Close with a careful consideration of your own responsibility to the Plan. Each week
plan your financial cooperation with the Hierarchy. Be practical and realistic and know
that if you do not give, you may not ask, for you have no right to evoke that which you do
1. This meditation is so simple that many of you may regard it as innocuous and perhaps
futile. Used by many simultaneously, it may shatter the impasse which at present prevents
adequate funds pouring into the work which the Hierarchy seeks to accomplish.
2. Do this meditation every Sunday morning. Take what you
have saved during the previous week and dedicate it to the work and present it in
meditation to the Christ and His Hierarchy. Whether the sum is large or small, it can
become an attractive and magnetic unit in the Masters' plans.
3. Realize the occult Law that "to those who give shall be given" so
that they can give again.
4. Attempt to feel true love sweeping through you, and have the fixed intention to
express this love to all you contact. It is the great attractive and selfless agent in
5. For more information see "Discipleship in the New Age" Volume 2, page 228
by Alice A. Bailey.
Printable Sunday Meditation